The Back on Track® Human Posture Reminder is a comfortable brace that improves your deportment.
The Back on Track® HumanPosture Reminder For Riders is a comfortable brace that improves your deportment. The Posture Reminder activates your muscles and gives you low intensity training while you’re doing other things – it reminds, rather than supports your muscles, which will improve your posture gradually over time.
So, by wearing the Posture Reminder for between 1 – 3 hours at a time, with a loose, but comfortable fit, it should only tighten if you slouch, which will, then, encourage you to straighten up.
The brace has a Velcro strap in the front, making it easy to put on, take off and adjust whilst being worn. It can be worn on a daily basis, during riding, a training session, in the stable or at home. Lined with the revolutionary, functions Welltex™ ceramic infused material (intended to encourage blood circulation and support muscles through its therapeutic effect), Posture Reminder may help you as a rider to…….
- Stretch the chest muscles and support blood circulation for more flexibility.
- Activate core muscles to develop balance and symmetry in the saddle.
- Expand the chest & improve the balance of the head over the chest, assists precise movements in the seat and improves communication with your horse.
- Far infrared energy, may re-energize and relieve tension in muscles and tendons
- Good posture helps you to improve your breathing.
Large/Xtra Large, Medium/Large, Small/Medium